Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Same, Same But Different

So the title of my last post could really describe my sentiments right now. It's my first day back at work after a week's vacation. I have apparently forgotten how to read and write.

My parents' visit was wonderful--both the Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur legs. A full update coming forthwith.

Right now I am so over being in the newsroom--it's Friday 9pm and all the lucky ones have slung their bags over their shoulders and blown. I'm waiting on some translated copy and then going to thankfully meet Yona. There is a party at my old place that I should swing by. I still have the keys.

I'm reading this rather embarrassing book that I am enjoying immensely--but haven't told anyone about. It's called the Jane Austen Guide to Dating. Okay, channeling Elizabeth Bennett. My stomach hurts and I have PMS. And I haven't had my fill of swim. :-( Waaah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home