Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Waiting for Don't Know

Wow am hitting the two and a half hour mark at the paper and they have not given me one piece of copy to sub. I am starting to lose it slightly. There are many things I could be doing right now. I could be enjoying a novel. Getting a foot massage. Starting to pack for my 5th move in 7 months. But no. I am sitting here going mad. I may actually fall asleep.

I have a dull ache in my face. I want the February horoscopes out now--not that I think that horoscopes are actually worth anything--well sometimes they are. I read them religiously but nothing, nothing seems to be happening--not in love, not money and not career. How can that be? Does my horoscope say--your life comes to a complete standstill this year and remains like some strange and static piece of performance art for the rest of your life?

2 hours and 38 minutes later I get some copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home