Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

This Just In....

The cats are gone.

I repeat, the cats are gone. (To people who know more about preemie kittens, although I would have, given half a chance, tried to eat them.)

Everything is under control. Full instructions as follows:

Take me outside. And no one will get hurt. Or licked into oblivion.

When I bring the ball, you are to throw said ball.

Feed me. Bengali spices including panch phoron is okay. Not crazy about vindaloo.

Feed me some more.

Oh and Dia's just back from Cambodia and no fun at all. More soon.

Kisses,

Nina

PS Whoever spread the rumor that enormous ham bones give me the runs is completely in the wrong. We are not amused with such spurious claims.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious picture!! I miss this face almost as much as I miss yours, Suya.

And word up about the vindaloo, Nina.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Suparna said...

Wait, wait! I'm confused... nina-pup? Help the slow and feeble - what's the word?

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Dia said...

Nina the Dog had to take over and stop this feline silliness, Sup.
I tried to add you on Skype--did you see?

1:03 AM

 
Blogger sdf said...

Sorry for being dense - who did the travelling: Nina or Dia? If you're in the US, tell us, as we're talking about a trip back to PA soon!

Miss you,
S

7:41 AM

 
Blogger fakery said...

suya! please unblock me on skype! it would be great to speak with you soon. xoxo anne ps keep me posted as to when/if you might head west for a visit. miss you!

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home