Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Homeward Bound: April 13th to April 27th


American readers of this blog will recall my departure from the good old U S and A in June 2005. There were vomiting and tears. Well, I am hoping my return will engender the same production of bodily fluid.

Coming home for a visit makes me really happy--I have run the whole range of homesickness and am ready to have two weeks of Peeps and Wal-Mart.

Actually, I can't wait to walk the dog and just relax. And the tv! And the shopping! And my parents' couch! With the aforementioned dog!

How have I changed? Well, my hair is quite a bit different than it was. I love my job that I put it all on the line to nail and somehow I did. Bangkok and SE Asia is great. I just miss having an oven.

I wear glasses a lot now and am accompanied by my chevalier, N. There we are in front of the Taj.

Tour Dates:

Farm Show Arena: April 13-22

Madison Square Garden: April 23-27

Rock on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And TARGET! How could you neglect this most crucial bit of Americana. Wish I were going home too. I'm gonna miss you bad :-(

7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just paid through the nose on Ticketmaster for your April 23rd appearance. I only hope that $14 Convenience Fee covers all the guacamole you're gonna make for me.

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home