Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Is It Possible To Love Them Even More?


Calm down, everyone, I'm not talking about my lengthy list of boyfriends. (Joking, joking. Mai mee fairn kha.) I'm talking about Franz Ferdinand, the band from Glasgow with the lyrics and the voice and the-- *swoon*. You see, no one comes to Bangkok. Well, Michael Bolton came and a Gibb brother, one that isn't dead. So we were excited, very very excited. And they delivered. In spades. Neck still sore from shaking around.

Above: Me talking rubbish to Corey at a pre-concert party. This is what my hair does in the tropics when there is no nice lady to fix it.

For Aunties: Yes, I have lost weight. It's the tropics. it all goes right through you. Yes, I have gotten darker. No, I still think someone eligible will marry me. No, I don't know when I am coming home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home