Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Life's Ambition Fulfilled

While it's true that I did get on air a few times last week for CNA--the real exciting career news is that tomorrow in the paper on page 7 there will be a column I wrote. On shopping. Suzy who ususally writes "Shopping with Suzy" is away and I of course volunteered--really unsure that there could be any better thing for me to write. In fact, if I could have a full time job as a shopping columnist, I would. Okay, are you ready for my Carrie Bradshaw moment?

It's called "Shopping with Suya" and it has a little cartoon graphic of me that really does look like me completely with patented Suya crazy hair and shopping bags hanging off each arm. Can you believe the utter coolness? I know I am way too excited about it. But come on, throw the girl a bone.

Oh and my friend Gracie is going to do a screen shot for me.

Oh and the article, you ask--it's about where to find hip, good quality T-shirts in Bangkok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home