Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Whaddya Gonna Do?

Reading the in New York Times about the next season of the Sopranos and I am not sure what to do. This is my favorite show--I can't think of anything worse than HEARING about it--imagine having the best show in tv spoiled just because you decided to move.

It's not as if we don't have HBO here, we do, and Skinimax. It's just that it's not like our HBO--mostly movies and sometimes they aren't all that good. And if they are showing new episodes of original series, I haven't heard about it.

So if anyone can figure out how I can get a hold of the new season of the Sopranos, I will be eternally grateful. I will kiss your ring. I will give you the DVD set pirated but good quality from MBK.

Ask my mom about MBK. Kid, may I introduce you to candy store?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some ideas... but I'm not posting them in public. :)

4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home