Life's vagaries explained through football, food, travel and canines.

Monday, April 24, 2006

whitechocolatespaceegg

I got a really thoughtful gift yesterday-- a frame for a picture of Nina that I had lying around. It was getting a little, erm, dog-eared--sorry, had to be done!! I managed not to break the glass immediately (don't laugh, I've done that), but didn't quite get the picture in correctly. I'm not that good at spatial relations, really.

The gift and the giver reminded me of the Liz Phair album whitechocolatespaceegg in its entirety.

New job is incredibly hectic and I seem to misplace crucial papers constantly, my editing system has an audio glitch, I need a new assistant (and office) and apparently I don't look straight into the videophone. But it's what I wanted and I am up to the challenge. And it is exciting and exhilarating, just a little bit scary, too.

Thailand has no real government and is holding elections for the third time in a month. It's pretty weird. Who knows what will happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home